Monday, July 4, 2016

After being in Japan a week, I can say with full certainty that I was not prepared for the 'what do I need to get from the store so I'm not eating bread for every meal' thing.
Although I will say that part of that has to do with the whole jetlag-loss-of-appetite thing.
Outside of that, I can happily say that being in Kofu has been one of the most interesting and fun experiences in a while. I have been to the College several times, as well as out bowling with friends, swimming in Lake Motosu, and experiencing my first ever Yoga class.
I'll be heading back in to the school tomorrow to get my student ID done and then FINALLY going shopping, like real ADULT shopping.
On the other hand, if anybody knows any good recipes for basic few-ingredient dishes, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment