Monday, January 16, 2017

January huh? Things are pretty busy here, I'm just finishing up the translation of my research project. Now all I need to do is the PowerPoint and the prep for the actual, you know, presentation part *scared*
People are starting to leave, which is a sweet and sour feeling for me. I don't like goodbyes, and I don't like that I will now have a bunch of new people to worry about scattered about the globe; but I do like that that means that new people will be coming soon-ish. I'm getting more and more excited to come home too. I have a weird thing where I actually only get 'homesick' like, a week (or in this case, 2 months) before I return; and it's hitting me HARD. I'm really torn right now. Half of me wants time to speed up so I can go home and be with the people I love there, and the other half wants to freeze time so I can spend more time with the people I love here. It's very confusing.
I have been doing well in classes, of course. Although I still wish that they would pick up the pace sometimes ^.^
I've been hanging out with some new people lately, which is fun, but some bad things have come out of it too. I'm trying to focus on the good though, and hopefully I'll be able to forget the bad sometime in the future.
I don't want Paloma to leave. She's supposed to go on the 24th, but I don't want to say goodbye. She's one of the most caring and kind people in the world and I don't know how I'm going to be able to say goodbye... I do know that I'll be paying a visit to Brazil sometime in the future though ^.^
Okay, I have to get to bed. Classes in the morning, but I'll update more often, especially since classes end in like 2 weeks ♡.♡
GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to read your update.Don't worry about the family here ... we're all good. We love you and miss you. Excited for my visit!

    ReplyDelete