Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sorry it's been so long, ladies and gentlemen. I recently got back from a trip to Kyoto and Osaka with some friends!
It was AMAZING! We went to so many different temples and the castles, we even saw Harry Potter world in Universal Studios Japan! I had so much fun!
I've been doing well lately, classes are interesting and I've been completing my research. Pretty soon, I'll be able to translate it and turn it in!
I'm really excited to be able to relax for a while. I'm also super excited to be able to have my dad come visit me in Japan in a few months!
I sometimes wish that I had taken more classes, or maybe that I could speed up the classes I am in; but it's okay because even if the class doesn't feel fast, we are doing a LOT of presentations, which are super interesting because I get to find out about China, Indonesia, Korea and Thai while learning Japanese! ^.^
It's really amazing how people can lead such different lives just because of the area they were born in!
I can't believe that I've been here for almost 6 months now! Time is going by so fast!
I have really good friends here!
Special mention: Paloma-chan, Ririn-chan, Azumi-chan, JungUn-chan, and Ryuu-chan!
I will admit that I miss my family back home though, I want to see my sister and brothers again soon, as well as my mom and dad.
Byebye for now, I'll update sooner this time ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment