Monday, September 26, 2016

Today was my second day in school here. It has been really fun, minus a few inconveniences. Yesterday I had Korean class, and today was Japanese. I really like the new kids we got from Thai, Indonesia and Korea. They're really nice and funny.
I am planning a trip over to Tokyo soon to go to either a baseball game, or if I can't do that, I want to go to their official shop. I'm a little sad, my best friend got days off work finally, but I started classes so we can't play. Also, I had to buy the Korean class textbook, which wasn't SUPER expensive like they are in the US but it was still kinda pricey.
I miss my family. Soon it's going to be my little brothers' birthday but I won't be able to be there, and it makes me really sad when I think about it.
Tomorrow I'm really busy. I have classes from 10:40 to 4:20. Comparative literature, Japanese and then Chinese. It should be interesting though, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment